THE PROVEN CONCRETE RING ALTERNATIVE
New Construction – Telecom – Power – Reconstruction
PRO-RING™ is the only manhole grade adjustment system made from Expanded Polypropylene (EPP). PRO-RING™ products provide a proven alternative to concrete grade or adjustment rings and is the most advanced concrete ring alternative manhole grade adjustment system available anywhere.
EEP is known for its ability to stand up to the harshest of conditions without damage or deformity for many years. Installed on tens of thousands of manholes and catch basins throughout the U.S. and Canada, these lightweight rings are renowned for their exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, durability, chemical resistance and long service life under the most demanding conditions.
PRO-RING vs. Concrete Grade Rings
- SAFETY – It usually takes two to four men to lift a concrete grade ring, each one risking back injury. A 6″ PRO-RING™ weighs only 14 pounds. Where concrete rings break and can cause injury, the PRO-RING™ system minimizes that hazard, helping reduce comp claims.
- EFFICIENCY – One man can easily install the PRO-RING™ system in just minutes. People are always amazed at our demonstration. The rings nest together and include a finishing ring and a slope adjustment ring for a precision fit.
- FAST AND COST EFFECTIVE – PRO-RING™ products speed manhole installation and repair dramatically, allowing the site to be closed in one day and reducing overall cost from 20% to 30% based on conditions. No water, sand mortar or bricks are needed, just a few simple tools.
• Angle ring allows conformity to sloped road surfaces.
• Cost effective over the long haul.
• Best Warranty in the industry.
Hundreds of thousands of PRO-RING units have been sold since first being introduced in January 2010.
Check out this big list of PRO-RING advantages.