SEAL IT FOR LESS WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY LSS INTERNAL CHIMNEY SEAL
• LESS EXPENSE: Than using classic seals & extensions
• LESS HASSLE: Easier to install
• LESS TIME: More range of coverage
• LESS INVENTORY: Eliminate Extensions
• LESS WORRY: Exclusive 50 Warranty
Get more range of coverage to stop the flow with Cretex’s newest line of mechanical seals. The LSS Manhole Chimney Seal rubber sleeve is available in four widths to cover vertical heights from 0-24 inches. See our Manhole Measurement Worksheet for help with selecting product.
The flexible rubber sleeve is extruded or molded from a high grade rubber which:
- Conforms to the applicable material requirements of ASTM C-923.
- Minimum thickness of .130 inches for durability and resistance to tearing and puncturing.
- Range of coverage for a vertical span of up to 24 inches without the use of an extension.
- One size to fit a frame/chimney diameter range of up to 20%.
LSS Internal Chimney Seals Advantage
- Lower Cost
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Easier Installation
- More Range of Chimney Height Coverage
- Eliminate The Need For Extensions
- Provides Flexible, Watertight Seal
- Mechanical Seal, Does Not Rely on Chemical Bond