The Swiss Army Knife of External Wraps
Cretex External Joint Wrap collars provide a permanent, external seal against infiltration. Cretex External Joint Wrap collars are so versatile that they can be used on manholes, round pipe, elliptical pipe, oval pipe, arched pipe, tongue and groove joints, and bell and spigot joints. In addition, our Cretex Wrap can be used with or without other jointing materials, on wet or dry surfaces, in fact, most any joint type can be sealed.
Cretex Wrap Advantages
- Provides flexible watertight barrier.
- Comes completely ready for installation.
- Is permanent.
- Passes Test ASTM C 1244 Vacuum Test.
- Exceeds ASTM C 877 Type II.
- Positive Seal With Steel Straps.
- Custom Fit Full Perimeter Seal.
- Available with self contained ratchets, which eliminates the need for special tools.
- No need to field cut.
- No need for messy primers or open flames.
Ideal For NEW Construction
We are fans of the proactive approach, vs. the reactive approach. Plan ahead for the inevitable cost and down time with a proactive approach of sealing your new installation with Cretex Wrap. That’s one of several reasons why the External Joint Wrap exists. It provides a permanent external seal against infiltration for new construction areas, which means no internal fixes later on and no internal fix costs.
Just seal it and forget about it with Cretex Wrap collars. Order today at 800-345-3764