ECCONOMICAL, VERSATILE, REUSABLE.
The right chimney seal can help stop up to 70 percent of your inflow and infiltration issues. Our Cretex Classic Internal Chimney Seal has been designed to do just that–stop the inflow. We have a chimney seal to fit your needs:
- Available in widths of your standard: 8 ⅜”, 10” , 13”
- Made of a minimum 3/16 inch thick rubber for durability and resistance to puncturing or tearing.
- Conforms to the physical requirements of ASTM C-923.
- Cretex’s pleated configuration provides for a minimum of 2 inch vertical and/or ½ inch horizontal movement.
- Flexibility of the seals allows one size to fit a frame or chimney diameter differential up to 20 percent.
- Designed for installation in either existing or new manholes.
- Does not require excavation or manhole entry.
- Versatile–fits virtually any size or type of manhole.
- Available in three widths.
- Optional rubber extensions allow complete chimney coverage.
- Reusable and adjustable.
- Easy to install.
- Mechanical seal, does not rely on chemical bond.
- Not weather dependent for installation.
- Best Warranty in the industry.