Lunch & Learns: Stop Inflow & Infiltration
This month we’re kicking off Lunch and Learns. These sessions are a way for us to “meet with” consulting engineers and municipalities, across the country, and discuss how to help stop inflow and infiltration in manholes and pipe joints. All while enjoying complimentary lunch.
January and February tends to mean more office time for engineers because construction slows down due to weather constraints. This makes it the perfect time to take advantage of a Lunch and Learn. The key topics that we’ll discuss include:
- Sources of inflow and infiltration
- Causes of inflow and infiltration
- Ways to identify inflow and infiltration
- Costs associated with inflow and infiltration (it goes beyond the dollar amount of wasted water)
- Solutions to inflow and infiltration
In addition, some presentations may qualify for Professional Development Hours (PDH), and it’s a great way to stay up to date on new technology.
Interested in learning more? Request a Lunch and Learn for your municipality.