Free Product Demonstrations Are Back!
We are excited to share that our free product demonstration program is back, and we invite you to check it out! If you have a manhole location that has an inflow problem, take a few photos, note the key details about the location (exact location details, details on the problem, etc.), and request a demo.
Once we solidify the details, here’s what you can expect from the product demo:
- We (Cretex Specialty Products) will supply the material* and basic hand tools.
- One of our Regional Managers or Manufacturers’ Representatives will demonstrate or assist your personnel with the installation of the product should they wish to participate.
- You call 811 for utility locales if excavation is required.
- You provide any equipment and/or manpower if needed.
- You coordinate traffic control if needed
- Your crew is responsible for pavement cutting and excavation to expose the manhole frame and chimney down to the top of the cone.
- Any backfill, grass surface or pavement restoration is the responsibility of the owner or utility.
In addition, to support a safe working environment for all involved, we’ve adopted a new policy that relates to in-field and in-person product demonstrations. We will be:
- Following the guidelines put in place by the city, and the specific work site
- Practicing social distancing
- Using face coverings if required, or if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Avoiding handshake greetings
- Wearing gloves and washing hands frequently
- We will not be sharing tools or other materials
We are confident that new procedures will keep our customers and team members safe.
Now that you know the process, and procedures, we invite you to request your demo.
*Limitations apply; We will provide the materials for up to 14 vertical inches of chimney repair using an internal or external chimney seal or PRO-RING Manhole Adjustment Rings.