The Classic Internal Chimney Seal is available in standard 8 3/8", wide 10", and extra-wide 13". The sleeves are made of rubber which conforms to the physical requirements of ASTM C-923, as modified, with a minimum of 3/16 inch thickness for durability and resistance to puncturing or tearing. The Classic Internal Chimney Seal pleated configuration provides for a minimum 2 inch vertical or 1/2 inch horizontal movement before stretching the material. Flexibility of the seals material allows one size to fit a frame or chimney diameter differential up to 20%.
- Designed for installation in either existing or new manholes.
- Does not require excavation or manhole entry.
- Versatile-fits virtually any size or type of manhole.
- Available in three widths.
- Optional rubber extensions allow complete chimney coverage.
- Reusable and adjustable.
- Easy to install.
- Mechanical seal, does not rely on chemical bond.
- Not weather dependant.