Easy Seal SG™
EasySeal SG™ is a two component urethane manhole frame-chimney sealant featuring excellent elongation and peel strength, with a tensile strength above 3.000 psi. Designed as a thixotropic material that gels within seconds of contact on vertical surfaces allowing for superior thickness build-up.
- Dual 750 ml cartridges with a spray mixing tip for flawless mixing and application.
- Applied using a dual cartridge, pneumatically operated dispenser–each dual cartridge set is packaged in a sealed vacuum bag to prevent moisture contamination.
- Features superior adhesion without the need to sandblast or prime the surfaces.
- Elongation of 379 – 473 and 2616 – 3216 psi tensile strength on average.
- A clean, dry surface is all that is required to apply the material.
- Covers 8 – 12 vertical inches at 100 mils in a typical 24″ I.D. manhole chimney.
- Ambient temperature range of 40° -100°F for application of material.
- Complete surface prep and application typically accomplished in under 10 minutes (leaks, moisture and/or surface contaminants will increase this time).
- No waste, simply apply the entire contents of cartridge set and discard once empty.
- Dry to the touch in minutes with full cure achieved in 4 – 5 hours.
- A temperature range of 65° – 85° is recommended for storage of the material.